Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Effin Christmas, everybody!

I suppose it's technically not Christmas anymore, but what the hey: Merry Effin Christmas. 

Betsy Aoki brought to my attention the fact that a new version of XNA game studio 2.0 is out.  I thought "Kick @$$!" and immediately downloaded it.  It installed great, I got the starter kit, and it blew chunks.  I hate this damn computer.  I've apparently got the screwiest video card on the planet (Radeon 9250 if any of you would like to avoid it).  You see, the plan was to throw together a little "Santanator" game similar to the old Duke Nukem 1 that would allow all of you to participate in my little private war on Scroogery, but frikin' Dell put a stop to that.  Time to get myself a little birthday/Christmas present and buy a decent computer.  I'm thinking Dual Core/Big Ass Video Card with 400 billion gigs of ram, you know, standard development machine.  I'll let you know how that works out.  I can tell you this much... no more Dells.  I'm going back to the Frankenstein

On a completly unrelated note, I've got the bug to write again, but I'm having trouble nailing down a story.  Feel free to post any ideas you'd like to share here, maybe I can use it.  I give credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment