Saturday, September 29, 2007

Change the world Plan A has failed

The post-my-insane-yet-brilliant-idea-to-Digg-and-watch-it-take-on-a-life-of-it's-own plan doesn't seem to have worked.  Honestly, I didn't really think it would, but I had to try, ya know?



"Henry Rollins for President" has 4 Diggs as of this moment.  In fairness I'm a bit new to this whole Digg thing, and I'm sure people saw a new profile posting a link to what looked like his own blog.  Probably looked a little fishy.  But give me a few points for passion.  I need a plan B.  I still would like to see a "Henry Rollins for President" movement, but I still don't know how to get it started.  O muse of Creativity, be with me now.  And be hot.  And promiscuous.  Wait, what was I talking about?



Right, shake up the establishment with new ideas.  Check.  I suppose four Diggs isn't bad for my first time out (however one of them was from me, so I guess it's only three).  Maybe the venue was wrong.  Maybe Digg isn't the way to go.  I'm making this up as I go but Henry's got to have a large fan base out there.  Maybe I just need to get the idea out there.  I'll think this over for a bit.



Oh, and if happen to be one of the three people who read this, leave a comment on how you think I might up the Digg score for Henry.  And if you're a hot, promiscuous Muse Of Creativity leave a phone number too.  We need to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment