Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back online for what it's worth

I decided to reopen the blog.  Is it safe to?  No.  "Then why?" you ask.  Cause I really don't give a fuck anymore.  My reasons for closing the blog down are more or less moot.  All the bad crap I was afraid might happen did anyway, without anybody finding my blog.  So, what the fuck.  Hope I haven't lost too many readers.  Well, ok I didn't have that many to start with, so I guess it's more accurate to say I hope I still have readers.  Meh.

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I posted regularly for about a month and then stopped for about a month. I blame Minecraft... because my lego-like creations are more important than writing and drawing...

    You've got this blaming God thing all wrong. You need to get a good addiction and blame that. I recommend Minecraft. It's quite good. We'd be happy to have you on our server.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way ahead of you. I'm working hard on an addiction to World of Warcraft with a side of mild alcoholism.

    ReplyDelete