Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More XBox with a side of Nuts

I suppose yesterday's post requires a little explanation, so here goes.

I had a bad day.  Okay, moving on.

I've been so stoked over the XBox Live Community Arcade I completely forgot to check Betsy Aoki's blog.  She like totally works there, ya know.  It looks like she even got to go to the GDC, so I'm now officially jealous.  Anyway, I appreciate all the pictures so at least I get to see what it would have looked like.

If you're interested in knowing more about the Community Arcade, this post has links to pretty much everything you need to know.  If you don't give a rat's ass but have an XBox, at least check out the community games they've made available.  JellyCar rules.

On a completely unrelated note, Lisa 4.0 posted this today, and it's absolutely one of the funniest things I've ever seen.  This guy reminds me of people I used to see in the cult.  I probably wasn't totally unlike that.  Cults have a way of molding your personality so that you're just like everybody else.  For you entertainment, I present the video.

The best part, the guy with the poster stating "Star Wars is Satanic".  They interviewed another guy about it and he didn't believe the religious nut was for real.  People, they're for real.  Try googling Fred Phelps.  These people are for real.  I'm never entirely sure if they sadden me or frighten me.  I think it a mixture of both.

By the way, Lisa 4.0 added me to her blogroll, but listed me as "Taco Cowboy".  I actually like it enough I'm not going to correct it I think I'm going to go by Taco Cowboy from now on.Open-mouthed She's got a great site.  Go check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Was the Taco Cowboy on purpose or not? I thought it was pure comedic genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure. I don't want to bring it to her attention because if it was a typo, she might fix it, and I think it's funny so I don't really want her to.

    ReplyDelete