Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ramblings

Note: Please refrain from religious comments.  Been there done that.

I have a guitar and a cause, but I don't know how to play yet.

I have direction but no plan

I have a quick temper and a brilliant mezzo tenor, but I never sing anymore.

Nicotine stains on my fingersI have nicotine stains on my fingers and a persistent cough.

People ask how I'm doing, but they don't really want to know.

If they did, I wouldn't know what to say.

I'm melancholy, but I don't know why.

I have a body that's older than I am, but I just keep going.

I have an awesome car, but it doesn't run anymore.

If I drink enough the pain goes away for a while, but it's worse the next day.

I do what I'm supposed to, but never what I want to.

 

What now?

No comments:

Post a Comment